Sunday 6 May 2012

God of Peace

Today my heart broke. It sunk and got swallowed whole. Today I felt loss.

I turned to the book that gives me hope. And perhaps will help me find my heart at peace once again.
Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, my brothers, whatever things are right, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things. Do those things which you have also learned and received and heard and seen in me. And the God of peace shall be with you. Philippians 4:6-9.



 

2 comments:

  1. sending you love & prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eva. Such a beautiful comment to read. Xx

    ReplyDelete